Pancakes 😍😍😍 Who doesn’t love pancakes…. ??? I guess they will be ummm never mind…. 😋😋 Pancakes are the best breakfast for most of the people but for me it’s the best evening snacks with a cup of coffee…..
A pancake is a flat cake round in shape made from the most basic ingredients found at your kitchen counter. Flour, egg, sugar ,milk and butter – these are the most basic ingredient for a pancake but nowadays various versions are being made so make them more tastier. I prefer the old way. Pancakes can be made in a jiffy . They are easy, yummy and they just gets cleaned up when they are in the plate. They are always serves with fresh fruits, some kind of syrup like maple syrup, chocolate syrup or honey. My personal favourite is honey because you always have honey at your home. 😉😉😉
I make them most of the time and I prefer less sugar in it because i have to drizzle lots of honey later on 😬😬😬 . U can make varieties of pancakes and the list is too long . But today I am going to make the most basic pancake only adding chocolate chips in it. So just moving on to the recipe try it out and enjoy your brunch.
BON APPETIT ☺☺☺☺
Self raising flour (maida ) – 1 and half cup
Egg – 1 large fresh egg
Milk – 1 cup
Powdered sugar – 4/5 tablespoon
Vanilla essence- 1/4 teaspoon
Chocolate chips – 1/2 cup or more 😉
Butter – 100 gms
Baking powder- 1/2 teaspoon
Honey to drizzle on top
1. Melt butter in a pan and let it cool.
2. In a bowl sieve the flour , baking powder and sugar .
3. In another bowl crack the egg , add milk,vanilla essence and the butter and mix well.
4 . Add the dry ingredients with the butter and egg mix little by little so as to form a flowing consistency batter. It should not be too thin or too thick somewhat like the batter of a dosa.
5. Add the Chocolate chips with the batter and mix well.
6. Now heat a non stick pan and heat it up on high . Add one dollop of batter on the pan and wait for about 3/4 mins till bubbles form on the surface . Flip it over and cook for another 3/4 mins till it’s done.
7. Serve it with fruits , honey , maple syrup , Chocolate syrup , whipped cream anything you prefer . Or you can eat simply as it is. It makes one hell of a awesome breakfast. Hope u make this one and enjoy with your family . Happy cooking. 😃😃